Friday, September 16, 2005

I dedicate tis post to a some how rather very important person in my life . hah.

So , we've known for like quite some time ehz.. 3 years , but it seemed so yesterday that we clicked on each other. I was rav3n then and u were jn3as7 , lol those were the days when irc was cool.

Ay, without doubt i think we spent much time together bahz..pretty lame at first, with the long names and the lame phrases , but my msn msg logs are full of urs already lol. Other msg logs will be just a few kb and urs would be a few Mb lol.. Perharps thats why u get to see the many sides of me and perharps thats why i showed u so many sides of me.

Be it a blessing or dismay that u'ld be there for me everytime i nided some one to tok to ..ay ay, exaggerating? hur hur but thats the truth ..at times i'ld only wanna tok to u and no body else.. ay ay..

U've changed i've changed.. every one had changed but , ay ay mysteriously, we've been adapting to each other changes each time and we did i guess.. pretty cool. U had ur down turns.. i had my grief also.. but ay ay ,u'ld listen nonetheless to my rantings.. thks for that.

Thks for the care concern etc etc ... felt it ~

ay ay, last ly.. thks for just existing , and ur one of the many many many reasons.. i repeat many ... that i existed in tis world..

Gratitued~

No comments: