Monday, November 05, 2007

Immatrue






Immature adj.
Not fully grown or developed.


Marked by or suggesting a lack of normal maturity: silly, immature behavior.


Today some one commented that the Guys from Poly are childish. Now people, poly mates or none poly mates,Guys and Gals ,this is yet another form of stereo typing people with the means of asking for a mob.



As far as I recall, I'm at least matured enough not to give stereo types like this because, we all know immaturity is a characteristic that is in every one of us.Seriously, answer me if you have to (ps . Its an Rhetorical question) , do you think that the degree of maturity of a person is of coherence with the form of education he is receiving?



Well, so much as to what i believe , at this point of time , as in our age, is that maturity is of an individualistic form of variance. I think that a person can choose to be mature or not, be it strutting around going all philosophical or sort. Period, I shall not start defining what i deem is mature of a person.


Poly mates , don't gloat, I'm not scoring one for the team or what , the whole point is to identify the lameness of the universe and eradicate irrational critics. Stereo typing is OK =) I always think that fat people don't like to do exercise =)

No comments: