Saturday, January 12, 2008

What?

Ay seriously, now adays i'm wondering what the hell i'm doing. Every day seemed to be so yesterday or maybe it was so good it didn't happened at all. Maybe its stress from school. MAYBE. Arh fuck it, it must be. Time is passing so fast that I can't keep track of what ever i'm doing.

Now, luckily, I've got the blog to pen down what i've done so i could think of whats not done. Seriously, this malicious bug creeping in me is seriously crippling me. Its like my work is sluggish bla bla shet. No honey , its not you, I just need to start waking up my idea( this is quoted ) .

Ok updates . So recently me and Ernest is cooking up some nonsensical yet jolly good plans. That is to buy cartons of coke and packets and mentos and feed fat little boys with those and watch them explode and smother every one with their lard. yay.

Ok fine , no, we are not gonna do that shet. Kinda mindless. We're all mature and looking for things with better prospects and such now.. Ay, but just to keep the suspense going, I'll leave this one till the plan worked out.

Jeeze, crap.

No comments: