Saturday, April 29, 2006

In other words.... I love you..... In other words... darling kiss me~

During the 3 hour break yesterday, i found myself with 3 other gals... inside kbox . Well, i didn't really put up any resistance against the idea of gg to kbox with them, since i didn't really had anything else to do during the three hours... So i had to let them hear my petrifiying voice at kbox... Sorry for the broken ear drums and glasses.=D

Match was on yesterday. Tampiness north. 2-0 victory. We didn't really performed up to standards i think. Lotsa mistakes here and there. Next match should be the quater finals some where in 10th may. Single knock out.. the mention of that phrase is enough to sent goose bumps down the back of my neck.

Zhi wei, one of my team mates, was kind enough to send me to seng kang after the match . I had to take bus 89 from there to changi to meet up with the rest of the peeps for the chalet. On board his car, we had an enjoyable "dialouge" session. I found out that he is an ex-national player in his early 20s. His coach then was micheal too. He commented that, "micheal didn't have the techniques well, but he takes us as his team... During that period of time... we didn't really improved much. He get to take us as his team... via relations with other vball officials of singapore. " That testament threw me into deep thoughts. Is my coach, really adept for training teams after all?Its not that i'm making this statement without any personal insights of my own. Looking at what he had really done, its really left me pondering.

I took 89... and i did not over shot badly for good ness sake.. IN FACT its quite a perfect stop! despite the gays at the car park. I alighted at changi V. The night life there is indeed "interesting", maybe it'ld appeal to some of the male bloggers here.. HUr hur.

Any wat... welcome back to Incredible tales ....

I'm Jc... in this series of incredible tales... I'll be sharing with you my little experience after spending a night in a chalet at changi.

3 days before.. I was invited.... to irene and tw's chalet.

I met up with ernest at changi v." !@R!$@%^&$@#%!!$%^$%^@!#$%#^%!!!!!" was what he was saying.. apparently cursing and swearing at me for no particular reasons. Peharps it because something super natural had got a grip of him. Nonetheless i ignored him.

The chalet was pretty neat from the outside. Big house... nice tv and sofa sets.. nice kitchen... how ever, one thing which is significantly unified among all the chalet. The windows and doors are all painted red. In every room, there is always two doors. I took that as part of the chalet's structure and design.

I visted my room, it was pretty spacey. there is a balcony. I opened the door that leads the balcony... Immediately, i was tooked aback by a ghastly figure whcih went furthur away from the position i was standing at and finally dropping off the ledge.

I knew sth was there.

The evening was cool and i had alil supper prepared by irene and tw. Woots, its nice ... the spaggethi. We played some drinking game and it was then.. weird things started to happen.The air conditioning system for every room starts turning off. We chk the main power supply. After tripping a few switches.. the power for the air con came back online again.The puzzle is.. how come its only that air conditoners that gets their electricity cut off and not the lights and the fans and everything else. A few moments later... the air con gets cut off again, we were irritated. Tw called the officer incharge down to our chalet to come check the air cons for us.

The pak cik arrived and he chk the limit break. He did a few chks and got the air con system restarted again. He said if it turns off again.. we can contact him and he'll ask the contractor to come down to look at it for us.

"I dont think its system failure la... Uncle think its some one palying a prank la.." he said

" huh ? what you mean" i asked eyes widen in bewilderment.

" Its common la.. uncle see this kind of things here alot of times liao. They want to play pranks on you only la. Not that they would harm you if u didn't do anything bad to them. Uncle see alot of time already.."

Apparently, he went on tokking to us about ghost story for the next 15 minutes to ensure that the air con doesn't falter again. Before he left he chanted" please ar, don't disturb ar... ppl want to sleep and use air con ar... "He smiled and chuckled after he finished that chant .The moment we return to the rooms and sat down after sending the pak cik off... the air con turned off again. This time the contractor came down. He said that he couldn't do much.... after he tightened the screws... and he said if it occurs again, we will have to come down tommorow. He left and the air con went working fine .

We went to sleep after alil ps gaming . It was 4 in the morning. As i lay still in my bed, kept awake by the syphony of snorres coming from zhi jian and ern. I heard a loud knock on the door. It was clear some one wants to enter the room. But at this late hour... and every one else is asleep.. who could it be? The windows, doors and everythign else was locked.. and there is no way some one could have come into the house. I decided that it was just my imagination and i went back to sleep. It happened again.. the loud knock. This time zhi jian also was awaken. How ever i doubt he heard the knock, he just woke up becoz ernest was snorring way too loudly. I closed my eyes thinking its just becoz im too tired.. how ever, moments later... i heard something scratching on our door. Its directly out side our door. Immediately after the scratching stopped.. i felt a presence....i wanted to turn my body but i couldn't, i felt immense pain from my back. Perharps some wud say its due to the bad position i'm sleeping in... but can u explain why its only after i took out my wallet which has a amulet in it then i could turn .Right after the presence left i heard sound of marbles dropping on the tiles. I slept through though...

The next morning , i went to chk out some of the chalet areas. There is .... this papaya tree in the middle of no where.. and the grass surrounding it had already withered away. Its really puzzling. There is this mark.. of some one's hand on the paint job, which seemingly rotted around that spot. Every thing looks fine then. We had a conversation later. Apparently, i was not the only one who heard the sounds ... zhi jian heard it too. The way he describes the bangs on the doors was Ditto to what i heard.

To all of you, heres a little advice if u really had to book a chalet at changi. Book it close to some one else . Book it closest to civilisation. Don't rearrange your furniture yourself, they are placed in the way they are for reasons. Have your lights on even if you are sleeping. Don't go for night walks, u'll most prolly scare ursellf when u encounter bimbotic gays. Keep in mind that there are other "residents" sharing the palce with you and respect... is what every one deserve....

With that , i've come to the end of the show... Fact or fiction... your decide for it yourself. I'm jc , and you are watching incredible tales.. Till the next time , gd night~

No comments: