Saturday, April 22, 2006

When valentines seems so yesterday....

The rombustious week left me seasoned with trauma. A sense of immense gratitude for the week end was undeniably sensational. Well, the week end is indeed someting i look forward to . Really.. i meant it..

Well, its been some time since i've been preparing for this.. ever since that day i pop that question outta the blue. The latter agreed which made me sceptical at first....... but i was reassured later. Hah

WEll, the chk list.. Present chked.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Well, i thought it was my first time on a date.... i thought i'ld make it alil tad bit more contemporary. Its a good thing we are going some where with air con to dine .

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lol, i learnt from the experts that alittle talent time during the time together nvr fail to impress . You and me by life house... is the song i'ld play. Hah, i called the bistro up and they allowed me to leave my guitar with them before i actually went to pick her up.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I was alil late when i met her below her block. 5 mins she said.. Lol, i guess i ought to start kicking that habit off. Soon soon i will . So we took the cab down to the bistro...I was awed by the glandiour of the building at night. It was glamourous..

Image hosting by Photobucket

Every thing was beautiful in the building.. wasn't allowed to take photos though.. haha. We indulge in the 7 course meal prepared by the chef. On the 4 th course.. i excused myself from the table to retrive the guitar.. cleverly concealed by the staffs at the bistro. Kudos to them for doing that.

I did a quick checked on it , strum it once.. perfect. The expansive manager even went to the extent of getting me a mike , a stand... and alil amp for me to sing . That is excellent customer service for you. G chord..' what day is it... and in what month this clock never seems so alive......"

A peck on the cheek by the lady was just the right amount for complimentray purposes after the little performance i did. I was also flattered by the on lookers with their magnanimous applause. That sweet smile which melt my heart back then when to evaporate it furthur..

I guess the bouquet went well with the present. Lavenders and roses... weird combi? Ay, i guess I shud have attended Horti culture lesson more..

The night was still young.. she suggested we went for alittle walk around. Ay , i couldn't agree more with her... infact.. i find myself in concordat with any of her ideas all the time. Magic i supposed.



We shared alil private moment of intimacy before i sent her to her door step.. Alil.. but yet, sweet. I guess i couldn't even get enuff of it... hah..

And the moon was stained scarlet ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: