Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The importance of having friends.

Els test was on yesterday.

We were supposed to do a short write up on the array of topics given. I picked the topic on ' the importance of having friends'.

Reminiscences .

I don't know when is the last time i had a good chat with a friend. Too busy with work i guess. Every one is too.

Test are all up this two weeks. I just finished els, accountings and econs test, which i truely screwed up. Mmwd and rwps are coming up next . I need some decent time to practice my flash, else i'll screw my test up too. Stress level gone up high this two weeks.

Coupled with my proposals for the next events and so many things to do for the club, it didnt made my load any lighter.

Been having sleepless nights and bad migraines recently. Ay, funds running way low to go on too.

crappy life.

I need a break.

No comments: