Saturday, April 07, 2007

April 7.. something still feels amiss...

I did mention i was tired of being the narrator of my life ... perhaps I'll rant about a few characters that came across me during the pass weeks. Some of them made me think, some of them sucked(mostly).. some of them been on my mind ... like a shadow..

Just yesterday i almost went into a heated argument with my boss. What I've experience was pure tyranny.Maybe I've yet seen or experience even worst pressure from bosses but , i deemed it as over demanding yesterday.To cut short , he gave us a pile of work to do after lunch yesterday.He asked if we could finish the work by today. The rest of the interns, i don't know why they didn't said anything but i voiced out. I said we can't complete the work by today. He looked at me and asked what would it take to complete it. I looked else where , obviously avoiding eye contact with him. Some ass said OT. The forbidden word. The boss then said that we could do OT and finish the work by today. He then asked if I've got a problem with that. I felt resentment and i said of course i had a problem , but it wouldn't be much of a problem to hinder with my work performances.

I finished my work on the spot though. When i submitted the work, my boss was surprised and said..." i thought you said you couldn't finish it on time? " I replied' yea , but i received some enlightenment when u said OT .." then he went " so you lied to me la.. when u said u couldn't finish.." I looked at the rest of the interns still doing their work... " well, that was before the enlightenment.." i ended the conversation after i finish sending the file over . The stay wasn't pleasant

I could have respected the boss ... but what he did sorta make me lose respect for him. He isn't the kinda guy who i'ld respect. I had mixed emotions as i left the building with the fact that i managed to finish faster then the interns there..it gave birth to so much more hatred ... I don't know whats wrong , but i feel that i would start avoiding them and all.

Guys out there , tell me now , what would you do if there is some one wooing the girl u're wooing and that some one gets the girl. Would u practice the code of honour of fair play ? Or would you start storing enmity for that guy or girl too? Would you be happy for that girl and accept the fact that he has got something that the girl likes and you don't? You.... i kinda expected for that to happened but when i saw it , i was quite speechless. Why would you want to be that waY?We're all grown ups , we know how to think .. beating him up won't be a resolution rite? What gives from resorting to violence? Pff, theres something called being immature , and well, i've got to say that i'm quite disappointed with you.

Sigh... what have we become? The insomnia bug hit me hard for the past week and i'm always waking up with bad head aches and stuffs. I just can't sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night , shocked from some oblivious fear... night mares? I reckon... i don't remember any of the dreams i had except for one which had this chocolate recipe in it. Weird eh .. to dream about chocolates.-_-pff... 6pills left one~

I did had enjoyable times and all during the week.Fishing with patrick ,and speaking of which , i feel so happy for you eh patrick~Ur HAPPINESS! Then i had xboxing sessions with the guys ... Fifa is leets . Too nice . Then Pz was so kind to give me my birthday present yesterday . A radio light clock thing... its cool. I like its tail and woots , i finally have a decent clock in the room.



The tail is too cool...

No comments: