Monday, April 23, 2007

Kid and old man

Some times when i go out with my friends..they'll describe about the many sides of my characters ... many a time i disagree with their descriptions , because I KNOW MYSELF THE BEST! Pff, well , the reliability of that statement is questionable , so pff, i decide to start doing self assessments of myself , to show case , or admit .... the person i think i am.

I think i can be damn childish and immature at times . Just like a kid. I'ld whine and stuffs when i'm with the guys when i can't get the stuffs i want. I'ld be angry over the most meagre things like having to eat vegetables for the whole day. i'ld watch pokemon on saturdays and teenage mutant ninja turtles on sundays.I'ld show off when ever i can , like riding just alittle faster then the guy in front and smirking at him.

I can be quite an old man sometimes. I'ld complain about every thing . Even though there is nothing wrong with it , i'ld go all out to find faults which were never there. I'ld grumble just to get attention and irritate. Then i'll nag at stuffs to get them done.. oh yea , i've got back aches , knee aches and cry pain when it rains. Tsk , ah pek.

Even now i'm complaining about my knee, pff.. Vball match this thurs , think i'm not going to be able to play in main 6 , too lousy. Sigh.

No comments: