Monday, October 22, 2007

The definition of a jerk

I guess whats done is done and it can't be undone. I was being a very selfish and insensitive person. I misplaced your trust for me and threw you around like a toy. I know now I don't deserve to be a good friend nor the best man for you any more. I just want to tell you all these because i want you to know , that you are the very best friend I've ever had in my life. I don't think there is any one out there that can replace you and the amount of trust i had for you. I was being a total jerk to you when you were always there to give me advice on every thing in my life . Misplacing your trust is the last thing that i seriously want to do , I was being insensitive and i deserve to be hated. Perhaps I didn't showed any form of appreciation to you before that you've have taken notice of so want to thank you, for everything and I'm sorry...for the things that I've done...really sorry dude...

No comments: