Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Its easy to make Jc a happy man

Argh, something good is happening!! This time, i think , I'll stay..

For sure..

Jeeze christ, since when was it did i do a proper update of myself . Light years! Well, I thought i do one now while i wait for my information for my work to load. Yes, I'm crampped once again, with gazillions of task to finish.Thats not gonna pull Jc down now though, something good motivates me! =)

Ay, Its easy to see that Jc is a cheer ful and happy person as of now. Even MY BLOG SKIN IS YELLOW! SO GAY!

I think I can get use of Ntu's dormotry, Jeeze, I;m actually satisfied with life without AIR CON! Jc's changed, thats for sure... Ay, like the song lyrics... DON'T LOOK BACK NOW..... ITS GONNA BE OK!

Woots, birds ,butterflies and bees, Here i come!

No comments: