Monday, May 12, 2008

Remaining pictures from fatt the kelong

I passed my cameras around the crew and some of the pictures they've took are simply too remarkable to be missed out . So here goes...
Freakish weather that broke out suddenly . Strong gales, rough seas, dark skies.. Looks menacing and something you won't get to experience in singapore.
Wei sheng preparing his bait . The both of them , wei sheng and ct had been diligently working hard and fishing through out the trip despite the fact they haven't really fished much before. Surprisingly they are both keen learners and the trip sparked the both of them to get their own fishing tackles.

Jy with his fanciful post which seemed to point to his Hershly kisses. Zzz, I'm so gonna stick with my MnMs...
This is actually emitted from the 1 meter long todak I caught. I got no idea what it was but its agreed by the fellows that its fish sperm. Well, at least its of the same color..
White spotted grouper. This is one of the pet fishes reared at the kelong, its supposed to be an endangered species and it fetches high prices in the market.

Doesn't this picture remind you of a scene in alien vs predator?

Mahjong is available at the kelong at a minimal rental fee of 15 rm per table. I don't understand why people go all the way to play mahjong there though. Probably it feels different playing mahjong under the stars..
The fish less nights.. Ay, this picture is indeed demoralising for all anglers i guess. Still rods, lined up against each other in the dark. ~ depressing...

Kai.. PLease do not do something like that to me if we happened to be in the same bunk at sotc..I'll freak man~!Booze was relatively cheap up north. This two bottles only cost around 20 odd rm , which is like a fraction the price you pay in Singapore for something like that..

My trust worthy and old tica stream star paired with my noodle rod for the todaks. Love the new red line =)
And this is the surf rod william gave it to me. Love its sexy sleekness and its light weight.. Yenkai, stretching his legs while sleeping and while doing that showing off his well grown pubic hair on the shins.. Soon, packing up for the journey back home. I'll be having appointments with him for the next couple of weeks for toman hunting.

And here we've come to the last pic of the whole series. Please be mentally prepared for the greatness of the picture.. here goes....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The ultimate greatness .. from team singha beer.. we have Mr SCT winner of the 2008 sibu kelong beauty pageant~~~~~~~

No comments: