Thursday, March 25, 2010

Your lovely scars

I remember those younger teenage days ,the days where i do lots of radical stuffs..The drive to skip meals just to save up money to buy a bicycle,the drive to participate in those road events and to make a fool out of ourselves,the ridiculous stunts we pull to woo some girl which always have us end up broken hearted, the times when we braced ourselves when cycling in a rainy weather, those time when we spammed the hand phone of some one to have joint conversation together even though we don't have any idea what we're talking about.

I've began to reminiscence on those times , after starring at my ceiling for sometime.Right, I'm having a few days off from work thus I've the luxury to stare at my ceiling ~

Maybe we all grew up....

That's what I thought.I believe that's the more definite answer we could ever get , but.. I thought again, I still wanna have that kind of drive, that kind of feeling but its something I can't do alone.

Then I thought about the people around me. They all seemed so far away now, every one is on an endless pursuit for their ideal lifestyle, fulfilling their own needs or probably,what they need to fulfil, that kinda left me thinking. Am I the only one still holding on to such immature thoughts?

I know eventually my turn will come to pursue what I NEED to pursue and I'm probably am able to come up with this crap now because I'm so freaking free.. however, if you think about it.. Isn't it a pity that we've lost them all..and all that's left is all these lovely scars that haunts you....

No comments: