Sunday, March 28, 2010

The lovely year I had ..

Just about a year ago, I'ld say I was in a pretty screwed up state in my life. Things happening around me were pulling me down every single day back then and I wasn't a happy man , as many would have agreed. Thats until a particular individual decide to make a pit stop in my life...
This year with her around was probably one of the most meaningful,wonderful and care free year I've ever had in my life. ( I know, we all behave and say the same things when we're in a relationship, but thats how we're born to be like right?). Ay, things became so much different and again,Jc saw a major change in his life...
I'm grateful, for her presence, for her commitment, for her understanding ... Words can't express how grateful I am to who ever is up there pulling the strings with me and her...Ay, this one year I say.. was just totally... Awesome ... I wish for plenty and many of this years to come ... I can never have enough of awesome-ness...

No comments: