Sunday, April 17, 2005

grand ma's birthday

today was grand ma's birthday..

Mm, spent the afternoon at home.. sorting out smth.. Den after tth .. mum fetched us from home to grand ma's house.. Mm, heres a lil abt my grand ma..

When i first came to earth, my grand ma was living together with us.. way back them at the older homes. Den we moved.. and they moved to. Grand ma and pa.. moved to lived with my uncle and aunty. Ay, i would often go to their house back then, its juz a few blocks away.. After a few years.. grand pa passed on... leaving grand ma alone. AY, they decided to sell the flat grand pa left for them away and bought a bigger one...

Uncle was a buddhist...but my grand ma aint.. she belive in another religion.. i aint sure wat, but she kepts telling me to join her in her chants and all. I wud gullibly join her in the past.. but i ain't doing tht now. Grand ma and uncle had a argument over the differences ... and some how.. grand ma was forced to moved out .

She now stays alone , we do visit her occasionally though, and she seemed to be doing quite well in her solitude, ay, maybe it aint solitude after all. She claims tht grand pa would be around her.. Kinda freaked me out at times... but as time passes by, i got quite immune to tht.

Mm, happy birthday to her , and may her wishes come through...

No comments: