Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hatred...

ay, tis morning.. went out quite early..to go sp with jm.. to only ask a question and go off.. I find my self quite lame... going there.. ask tht question.. aGrgh.. Any way... after tht acc her to the med chk up.. Lol, i scared her with all the twisted out comes tht will happen during the experiment.. Lol.. In the end. all turn well la. I still dun understand smths..

After tht, we went to jp to collect my specs.. Damned.. they look... small.. abit weird. Ay, nvm.. made ler also bo bian..

Den we took cab home.. on the way back..we both rmbered tht we forgotted to fotostep smth.. ~ den i was like.. arghz.. bo bian.. i take the paper.. home foto step at bangkit.. den cycle bring to her house..

Jm alighted first... den the uncle tot i alighting too.. den he pressed the meter to stopped le.. ~ den he kinda.. scolded me for not telling him earlier dat i was not going off.. ~ so lan lan.. but he was kind enuff to charged me 10 bucks for the whole trip though.. ~

AFter tht.. went sch meet up with ct first.. but in the end.. i went to the stadium alone. ct sat coach car... as he himself nid to finish coaching first.. I was so damned tu lan with yk.. He fukking idiot cheebye..... nvr come again. Tis is not the first time ler.. tht time.. he said he cannot come for training.. one time.. was orientation..
other time was nid to buy lap top..
den now.. cannot come for MATCH! coz he nid to study at RP..

Very nice ... pattern chu ka liao.. I was damned fed up lo.. Duno why i so fed up also.. ct they also dun care abt him ler.. ~ Aiya.. tht alone spoilt my day.. heng.. i'm going to sleep ler.. it did not spilt the whole day...~

No comments: