Friday, April 01, 2005

TIng of sadness in me..

Dunno why, at this very moment.. i am feeling tis ting of sadness in me.. Its like, someting had been lost ler.. Its tht ting which i once tot wud come back but it nvr wud , Wud dis post surpress or depress anyone? I hope it wud not.

Perharps its juz mere time doing the magic again. Time...ultimate end of everyting. Father of changes. like it or hate it at times.. its also the mother of begginings.

Through all tis time... i guessed , wats tot stagnent had moved already .. Forever is not a word to be used any how. Shrugs, maybe its nvr meant to be used. But i do hope.. I cud use tis word " prolong" I dun wan my predictament to come so fast.. Yes, its tht premonition. Hur hur ..

Orite, now everyones back.. i hope my wished tht day wud come true..and every ting wud be back to normal.

I dunno how to treat u.. i dunno how to make u smile .. i dunno how to get the courage to tok to u... but i only knw how to love u ...

No comments: