Wednesday, May 04, 2005

dear blog...

Today went to butterfly trail with shah early in the morning.... new trail.. fresh riding experience.. butterfly aint very physical demanding i would say.. but its rather technical, its only with ppl with excellent mtb technique could master.. Its like.. u go slow here.. u fall... u go fast at bt... u dun fall. kinda ting.. thts the difference.. The vein growing on the corners make it even more challenging.. not forgetting the many rock hops.. i even tore my pants.. Lol. machiam got attacked by wild animal.. heng my under wear nvr reveal.

after the physical challenging morning.. i went back home.. only to clean my bike and myself and started on my days schedule ler.. First stop was yh's house.. yh will be meeting with li so the both of them will be writing together.. I fig tht they would take quite long so i went home to have my brunch first.. mm.... wen i returned... i only found out yh was still writing her delication and li haven even started. Mm, i was supposed to passed tis book to gay at 130 den 2 to ct .. was dammed stressed ler.. and yh was there. happily colouring away.. it was already 130 ler.. yh still haven fin, i had to cal gay to meet him at 2 instead.. luckily gay was easy to handle Lol. he juz live a few blocks away. I reached his house at abt 2.06 , Mm,i tink he is the most gan chui one , he only tok 10 mins.. to write the stuffs.. Lol, hes a funny guy la... Den i went to ct house after tht .. Ct said he would want to use the collage method.. so I trust him tht he would complete it by fri for me..after ct i went to kp.. mm, she also took quite fast to write.. during tht time.. got to know more personal affairs of her.. Mm, see tht she is quite determined on wat she is doing i tink my words would also be redundant.. Lol like wen has it been NOT redundant. after she finished i took a quick pic of her den i called la up..la told me to wait another 30 mins before going there to meet her at regent grove at yew tee.. So i went home at 3 15 to finish my brunch and after tht continue with the delication for jp .. Mm, spent quite some time tinking abt it.. i tink after pz chking juz now.. tht will do.. zhi.. swee hor? hehe.

la only msg me at 4+ liddat.. den i hamblang every ting ride to la place liao.. quite tedious.. long time no inhale the vehicles exhumes liao, it made my throat sore and all. reach la house at around 445. Mm it was quite a fast deal wit la as she used the collage method and we juz nid to paste every ting up. After tht started advancing towards jm house. reached around 5+ mm, she took quite some time.. tht i accidentally dozed off.. after tht i went back to panjang to panjang to pass the scrap book to jr.. lucky cy had volunteered to get the scrap book from jr personally if not i'll not be able to have my dinner earlier... i'm so damed hungry and thirsty by the time i reach bp .. tink i dehydrated of smth. After dinner. went out again..to take a pic of jr.. den collect the album from cy.. Passed it on to calin.. thts the end of my schedule for the day..

tomolo will also be quite tight as i had to wake up at 630 in morn to get the album from lin before she goes to sch.. SIANZ! arghz, jp... i'm doing tis only for u and only U!

hmm, having fatigue all over now.. Tink becoz of yesterday training and today's on cult, kk i gtg off to sleep liao.. ciao ppl.

No comments: