Sunday, May 29, 2005

My virgin attempt at ice skating.. lol

ORite , today was hellots of fun.. went out with the peeps from blue whale.. and damn.. lol was quite fun.. kk describe from the start of the day..

early in the morn.. i met up with choon hong wee liang and margaret at cck mrt.. lol.. i was the first sial... MIraculously.. den we proceeded to meet the rest of the peeps at JE mrt station.. hur hur.. And i learn tht we haev a new member in blue whale.. LANCE.. OMG its lANCE..den we went to the ice ring..my first time sial.. tot i'm so gonna fall... budden still not bad did not fall accidentally lol.... Mm,i also didnt knw they could bring dawgs into the Building de.. I was desperately searching for daytona to play lor.. lol..but hur hur, there was none. damned saddening sial..Lol in the ice ring i was quite a nemesis i tink.. wahha play with ice lol..

AFter skating for like hours we went out of the ice ring.. den we went walk around JEC for awhile.. aimer was like so sua gu wakakaa.. lol k la.. he lives in geylang so.. i tink Je is quite alien for him.. hur hur..

After that we proceeded to marina for steam boat ler.. On the way there heard aimer's stories .. quite lame i tink but also very interesting.. lol.. Today abit siao .. er erd..We reached marina to meet up with the rest of the groups.. after tt we sat on the shuttle bus service to food center.. hur hur..Quite alot of photo taking there sial. lol.. but i'll only post the one tht have me In it WAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHA~!

Orite.. i found myself some where to sit and here are the peeps which are sitting close to me.. lol. Theres aimer pei wen.. margaret may me and choon hong..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after tht we proceeded to take more pics..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and even more pics.. lol.. heres me and choon hong~! my long lost bro.. alot of ppl say we look alike.. hur hur..~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and heres me and aimer..!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after eating and YAM saying... we took a group pic of all of us.. we are.. kinda red.. due to the red light..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

we went to the bowling alley and arcade and we took pics there too LOl.. heres wee liang Lance and me..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and heres HANSEL~! the suai ge with me..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after tht..the guys there played some sicked game.. and i'm kinda caught.. LOl.. wat they did was kidna gross la. if u wanna find out come to me..i'll tell u .. its too..er hem.. to be saying it here..

After the games.. some of us left first ler.. me yong yuan wee liang and may left first with pei xi.. on the mrt .. we also took pics.. LOl.. heres a pic of me and may on the train.. wakakaka...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

mm thts about all..

and yea.. wah.. i tink i muz have stamp on my eyes or smth.. ch and the peeps were actually on board of the same train as i am in and damn i didnt saw tio dem until may got off.. Hur hur.. they also same la.. nvr saw tio me.. LOl.. and wats more they went to marina also lor.. for steam boat too.. LOldamn lame la..

No comments: