Sunday, May 08, 2005

Indulge

Mm, woke up quite late today.. hurhur.. finally after so many days of organizing.. i get to take a break ler..lol..

Woke up... wondering wat to do.. Mm,my life got simpler again.. went online.. chtted with fith.. hur hur.... he said he wanna treat me to ice cream at swensens as he still owed me one.. Lol, how was i supposed to reject such an offer.. so i went down to plaza's swensen to meet up with him.I saw chonghoe yk and jefferey there.. hur hur... aFter tht i also saw cindy..lol.. i tot she might be with more peeps so i took a peep furthur into the shop she was in .. Lol.. making me look funy

any way, i had the chocolate dunno wat malt wat one den fithrin ate the banna bonanza lol.. kinda coool.. i tink.. lol. we did lotsa catching up... i told him wat i was upto recently and he did the same.. spent the entire after noon at swensens tokking to him.. after tht we walked to the pasam malam and all...

I reached home only to get ready to go to Ah yi's house for mothers day celebration.. hur hur. They were having bbq at her condo.. lol, alot of food but every one was like.. so hopeless.. Until i came and took over the bbq pit. wahaha.. tings began to get cooked faster and in mass quantity.. lol. I drank wine.. hurhur 2003 one.. i guess alil wud not make any difference lol...

AFter tht come home.. mm, dated vivian out to the movies next thurs. Mm, after clearly stating to her tht its only a date for like.. getting to gether.. ay, shes my pri sch friend mahz.. She also told me the same.. LOl.. funny, machiam nid to put warning signals liddat.. Ere rd.

Mm, its yk birthday tomolo sial.. ay, wish him a happy birthday and success in every ting he do bahz..

No comments: