Saturday, July 02, 2005

deliverance..

Thks for the ppl who showed their concern...over my decision....really appreciated it.... I'll still continue to play vball .. not competitively already though... taking on a leisure pace for it....

We celebrated matt's birthday yesterday...happy belated birthday to him... I tink the white choco cake is nice..

Kingsly said to play the song by chemical romance.. i was like.. wah... how to sing for tht song.. ~~ nid to scream~~... dangz.. Ernie got real screwed for his nwe bass guitar... hur hur...

Ting wei gonna be another vocalist for the band...matthew's gonna be our electric guitarist..

Ernies been tokking tokking to march...

ay ay, we've yet found a name for our band...

I've yet watch initial D

Will tomolo ever come???

HUr hur, is it me or is smth missing...

No comments: