Sunday, July 03, 2005

New look...

hehe , today actually wanna go out watch initial D de... but sadly.. was cancelled.. Sob~ But i made used of the time by going for a hair cut and collecting my specs.. which is overdue for like.. 3 months.. haha...

den at night.. joined km to ride with the ppl at YI shun.. Me and km went by the old woodlands route path... den we met up wit Km's friend.. who happends to be at the mandai hill camp.. Mm, seeing the life behind those caged doors.. I really....................................................... Am anticipating for my ns to come.. haha

After we cycled to meet the North east line peeps.. Thts wat they call themselves la...Ay ay.. but their facts about bikes to me .. is quite weird la.. lol km also felt the same... haha...

But me and km made them ate smoke.. ay ay.. drafting them down one by one.. haha.. but we rode by the cemetry sehz.. at night some more.. but i can bet with all u guys.... the stars there are like damn bright ~... we can see saggitaurius... and the heart of saggitaurius.. i dunno much about astronomy like km do.. but looking at so many stars are already great enuff..

Ay ay,my spds came lose for me.. wen i attempted a attack... causing my right leg to go under the chain ring and my shin to be scraped by the pedal.. Hur hur, now my right leg there got tis very beautiful scar... like tattoo lidddat.. left behind from the chain ring..

Ay ay.. first time nite cycled in a group... not very tiring to cycle at nite actually.. but wen u are not drafting ... its very cold .. hur hur... k la.. thts about all for today... till den..

No comments: