Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Even the best fall downs sometime

2 departures in a row... I'm really, sad now...

Mr luan has been a very very good teacher... he has tot me well, not only on academical basis, but also on alot of moral values.. He has my respect and he has my trust.. He's like been there for me wen i'm down ... and hes so understanding and caring to us.. still remember the times wen we juz simply drink our nights off at the kopitiam downstairs.. sharing the booze like nobodies business.. He tolerates our rowdy behaviour in class ... He is so understanding to such an extent that he doesnt wanna tell us wen he is departing ... coz he dun wan us to waste time to send him off.. haiz.. Luckily ws gotto know from miss yeo..

DAmn ,I regretted seriously now not to have spent more time with him and the peeps..haiz... very sad.IT always comes to an end.. why muz time bring tings to ends... why cant the forever word be true...imbecil i'm one.. haiz..

No comments: