Monday, August 15, 2005

I thought it'ld be easy....but i messed up all the tings i've said...better off on my own


Tennis any one? hur hur i got a racket any plenty of balls from mr sng.. ay ay... now wat i nid next is peeps who want to play tennis and have a tennis racket.. hehe

I'm having this uncanny big appetite recently.. juz today i ate 3 plates of kebab pilaf , 2 cups i tink around 1 litre of chin chow.. a sand wich. in a span of like.. 5 hours... hur hur.. and i'm still eating now.. my dinner.. ~ dang i can get so broke juz by eating..

Acc test today... ay ay , stupid i cant balance my balance sheet.. hur hur coz of the net loss from the p and l sheet.. ay ay. so i decided to change the net loss.. hur hur , abit cheating... but ay ay.. dunno la.. i hate acc~ tink i nid to learn from Zhi si fu.. lol.. I know u got quite good for tis topic for ur o's. wakka

Hmm.. fom reports due soon.. i keep feeling we've got not enuff for the report.. dang..

Hmm,tink thats about all , hur hur i hope i can stop eating so much... ~ its scaring me...

No comments: