Sunday, August 14, 2005

lost, some one tell me its gonna be ok...

Reach home yesterday morning at 830 am. Was nite cycling with the sp peeps the previous nite. We set off 9 .. a round island ride.. got scolded by justin again for riding too fast.. not the first time i've been tick off for riding too fast , but its always liddat la, the person infront of me shoot off , i drafted him , the person drops out.. and i juz continued my pace and yea i get fucked~ Wat ever .This new guy also year 1 kinda pisses me off.. the way he toks..Juz becoz he get his ass infront of the peloton he fuck his ass off in front the rest of us.. Fukking guy ... i belive even cheng long could easily dropped him ler lo.. and when ever he made a challenge he cowardly cooed off wen ever he is about to be dropped out ,ass hole.He even freaking cursed at me wen i over tooked him at lck air way ...a bunch of those west nite riders decided to attack the whole peloton during that particular part of the journey.. that new guy was friends with the west nite riders and he also join in the attack ...yi mian gave me the green light to attack them as well , its a good ting he is an understanding guy.. at least he wont give a fuck much about me attacking others who pissed him off..me, and bryan.. a very good cyclist .. hes a roadie but he was last year's IVP subaru champion for mtb . Hes fast and wise on the attacks and he Dont COCK around like some Fucker~ and he respects others ... i was on my attack on two of the west side riders.. after dropping two i decided to follow up with bryan's pace.. and we caught up with the peloton's lorry.. i was wit bryan with another 7 other attackers . 1 of them was tht ass and the other 6 were from the west nite riders . I saw two roadies from the attackers and the rest were a mixture of hybrids and mtbs.My cadence was quite high on 3-9 as i spinned very rapidly as we drafted the lorry 3 of them including the ass dropped out leaving us with 4 other attackers including the 2 roadie.. eventually the two other hybrids also dropped out , as the lorry accelerated... its left with me behind bryan's ass with the other roadies, one of them dropped out and the other guy was trying to bumped me off when he shifted around... but bryan was going strong and he shifted and bumped him off.. and so it was a show down with me and bryan at the last stretch.. but , the lorry accelerated and i was dropped out while bryan managed to shift down a gear and went with the acceleration.. i tried to attack again but we reached the pit stop already by then ... but ay ay, he is fast and he can endure alot i was almost spent already after taht part. BUt taht didnt stopped me from dropping that ass hole time and time again ..i only wanted to draft him but he juz nids to be so cocky ar wat ever. .. but felt kinda bad after dropping the entire peloton also...Fuck this contradictions

I dont know why , but i'm getting damned pissed by every ting.. I'm feeling very down now.. after evaluating so many tings i found out that so much is pissing me off.. I seriously hate hyprocrites ... if ur being a hyprocrite for a joke and all its orite.. but being a hyprocrite other then that juz pisses me off totally .. and for wat sake must we hate.. I hate myself for hating that xtr guy.. why hate.. i'm sick and tired of hating ..i hate to hate.. wat an irony.. wat the hell am i tokking about.. fuck~

No comments: