Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The Abc Song About You!!!!!!

A you're adorable ,
B your're so beautiful,
C your're the Colours in my life~~

D you're so dear to me ,
E you're everything,
F you're the Finest Gurl i've need..

G your so Good to me,
H U make me happy,
I Just want to be with you~~


J you put joy in me,
K you Keep me company,
L i'm loving you only..


M you make Merry...
N you're NICE to me,
O my gurl ,please dont leave me~

P you're my pretty,
Q you make me queesy,
R you're so right in time for me..

S you're the strength i need,
T you're There for me
U my gurl is what i need~

V you're my valentine
W I'll wait for you,
X I'll be with you for xmas~

Y You are the best in me
Z I cant think of any words already~

Now i've completed my abcs,
i just wanna say to you,
Your every thing to......... me....eeee....

No comments: