Saturday, January 14, 2006

A couple of thanks and a few sorries

Orite, been away for some time already.. Omg.. i even needed pz to help me do a post up.. THKS FOR THAT!Thanks for zhnging my blog also.. its so swee now alraedy... wo hen xie xie ni... AY, some of u might have heard about me joining super band or sth.. and some gave me support and all.. THANKS TO U GUYS TOO!!!!...but sorry too...

We found out yesterday that there were quite alot of stuffs that we were not prepared for for the audition.. the rule that requires two songs to be performed hit us the most i think... at least for me.Already i was quite unprepared with this one song of ours already.... and we found out that we needed one more chinese song... ay that just does it i thought.. ay, after much....debating... it still ends us at withdrawing from the competition. ITs a very sad thing i think...

Aay, sorry really kingsley.. for making that decision but i guess i was really hit by reality then... man.. sorry too to those who helped me out for this thing.. like matthew...km....ern... thks for the help ....

I think a frog.. doesn't have a strong voice.. rather it has strong legs.. thus.. ay ..life goes on everybody..

No comments: