Thursday, January 26, 2006

So slow,these times are passing..There is just so much crying..

Why can't i learn to make it stop,will it ever even stop.

Children.. have been crying.. Underneath their blankets trembling

Theres no Stop to this shet, When ever will they learn...


here they go... Quarelling again, theres just so much of the pain
Why can't we, just keep loving..
Why must it end up like this..

I can't ,help it , i couldn't live tommorrow.

I need ,some one out there, to take me far away...

Here they go ... Quarelling again,

theres just, so much of the pain
Why can't we, just keep loving.. Why must it end up like this..
tell me why.. tell me why..... tell me why... oh lord tell me why.....

Here they go ... Quarelling again, Quarelling again, theres just, so much pain

Why can't we, just keep loving..
Why must it end up like this..
why must it end up like this....

No comments: