Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy birthday Hoe and Kok~

Woots two of my friends just officially stepped into adult hood . Chong hoe and km.

I could still remember how we spent our time together as class mates during our secondary school days. In a blink of an eye its been 8 years already. Unbelievable how much this friendship had stretched.
Jeeze, this sudden reunion had made me looked back at the path I've took. After being through so much I realised that there isn't a better place to be at then with a bunch of friends just chilling. Some how i felt that the 2e1 batch are perhaps the best people I can count on to be around when i need a mate or company.
Even though we've got our differences and occasional disputes among each other I felt that every time we get together, every thing seems to be the same 8 years ago. Call it naive but I really feel at ease hanging around these bunch of people.

This week end would be perhaps the best week end I had in a long time.

No comments: