Saturday, December 10, 2005

CONGRATULATIONS SU FEN JIE JIE!!!

Hmm, so ..i just came back from the wedding dinner.. waiting for my turn to use the bath room.

AY, gramps was laughing when he told me.. " so tis time.. u don't have money to go to barber.. and u faced some strong winds on the way here.." Ay... coz in the past when i ruffled up my hair in attempts to style it.. he said it was messy and i gave excuses saying that the wind messed up my hair... And when i started to keep long hair.. he said it was long and i said i didnt have the money to cut my hair.. Ay.. not bad.

Ah ma knew about HX's gf liao.. omg.. and he is gonna bring her over to meet ah ma during new year... ay.... I hate it was his mum kept saying i couldn't get a gf.. well, not saying that i'm not confident with myself or wat... but , when she kept saying that.. its quite embarrasing.. infront of all the young ones.... ay. hx understands my plight though. Hmm.. every one is commenting on my hair today.. good one bad ones.. Da jiu said i look like that frog prince.. And i was like.. HUH~! ... but the best is when 4 jiu said i look like andy lau with the spoilt watch and side parting.~ my my.. Of course... quite a few didnt appreciated my hair as well. .. said it look like some wild grass or bird's nest.. Oh well.. HIGH SELF ESTEEM HIGH SELF ESTEEM HIGH SELF ESTEEM HIGH SELF ESTEEM

Hmm.. thats all for today.. hopefully it doesnt rain TML!!!!!!!

No comments: