Thursday, December 22, 2005

don't hang me up high and drop me like a stone ...

Out fishing today.Hmm, tok about slowing down on a fast paced lifestyle.Been stressed, by the e learning week.. and the cycling stuffs didnt make life much easier..and omg, not to mention the support i'm receiving for all tis shet.. tis is totally.... *plays welcome to my life -by simple plan* For lord sake, i'm worst then he is..

Tink no point hiding, life tis past few days is pretty fucked up. Feel like just jumping off the building or smth.. make it short and painless..

Every one is pressing me for smth, yes , i owe them, projects, proposals and all the shet. FUck.. and they come all at a time.. and i feel no point in organizing events with no ppl turning up, always doing the wrong tings withuot some one to tell me the right ting, shooting blindly... and when i wanna give up, i tot of the club and how it will survive after i gave up.. fucken.

lets tok about the ride soon ling and me is supposed to be organizing for tis friday nite.. Note sl and me. ~ and i'm the only one doing the shet.. from writing proper proposal.. to contact wen jie to contacting the saa deparment.. and even the police for the permit. all i do.~ and its supposed to be org by me and him. Gr8.The best thing about this whole shet is that tis, ur doing soo much shet..putting in so much effort, and u have ppl telling u that they dont want to go becoz they dont feel like it... fuck. And some even blamed me for not telling them in advance and all.. please read the fucking big 4 by 2 meters wide white board in the club house... which i wrote every ting on. Ok la, blame me for not making extra effort for not calling each and single of the 30 members in the club.

Gees, i really salute wen jie..

oh yea, i didnt managed to caught fishes today... just caught 2 crabs.. hmm thats crappy enuff.. and dont ask me why i still have the time to blog so much when i'm complaining about the lack of time becoz i'm using the time waiting for the stupid server to load for me to blog..

peace out(p.z copy righted)

No comments: