Saturday, December 24, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMASS AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

hey all blog peeps, gong xi fa cai, merry christmas.. Here i am , infront of my pc, on christmas eve, wasting my time away and eating a spring chicken instead of a turkey. Lol, but i tink tis year's chirstmas for me had been pretty interesting already.Went to the beach early in the morning with ch , km, ws and ct. Ay, the rest all ps us. gr8. We [played beach vball all day , ay the other teams were pretty good and ay, comical too.

Left them at 6 to go some where for someting... Lol. Mystery mystery mystery, mysterious me kept everyone mystified , guessing what the mystery is. Hehe.. Hmm, tot of going to ch's place after that but hmm, i tink i was nided some where else... Lol.. thus, i decided not to go ..

Oh yea, Mr santa~ i've tried being a good kid for this year... ay, i'm pretty sure i'm one. hehe, so why don't u start doing ur thing and start making my wish come true. Eh?

No comments: