Friday, December 09, 2005

Put the picture in ur mind into the camera- Aundry



Tink i've been listening to Cmr song's too much.. even my thinkings had turned glorified and gothic.Ay..





Su fen jie jie is marrying tml.. ay , how cool.. ~ Hx gonna open the door for her.. Omg.. I tink i nid to grow shorter to do that... hmm.. or is it due to lack of recognition? Oh wat ever... will be able to see gramps tml.










I met tis damned damned skilled photographer just now.. Ay , tooked pictures for me to be publish on come magazine.. but ay, his works are just.. amaching.. Tot i learnt a trick or two from him. He told me his purpose in life and i was there wondering about my own.. Pretty corny question and pretty not orignial.. have u ever tot of ur purpose in life yet?











Well, at times i tot i did have a purpose , but hmm, as time passes by it just became part of a boulevard of broken dreams. Hmm, I belive alot of factors serve in changing our purpose in life... Some factors serve as guide lines. For example the reason why we study.. Take for example me.. pursuing at course in sp.. tis might result in me coming up with a purpose to do what my course is teaching me to do. how ever they are just guidlines though... we might not follow. AGain we are confused at what our purpose is in life? Wondering aimlessly waiting for ur purpose to come? Well, good idea ... but don't , we're supposed to find it. I tink, majority of us realised the fact that we don't usually get our purposes in life that easily... Its elusive.... wen we tot we found it.. we just lost track of it again. HOw many ppl died out there without trully finding their purpose and pursuing it till the very hand? Ay, tis question is indeed subjective.. ay , i'm sure i'm still looking for my purpose.. have u found yours??

No comments: