Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beng come home..
Image hosting by Photobucket
WHere are you boy? Why aren't u beside me now? U'ld always stayed beside me when i'm using the com.. Why aren't you here now? Where are you? PLease come home...
Image hosting by Photobucket

I'll let you have part of my bed if u come back boy.. U'ld used to fight with me for the bed during bed time. Without u around.. no one is there to fight with me for the bed. Come home beng..
Image hosting by Photobucket
You''re always there when the whole world turn its back on me.. but now... u aren't there.. nobody is there for me.. I nid u beng.. come home..
Image hosting by Photobucket
U'ld always wake me up from my sleep at 9 , without u , i can't wake up.. and i find it so hard to fall asleep.. beng come home...
Image hosting by Photobucket
I promise to buy lotsa dog treats for you when you come home beng.. plz come home.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Don't leeave me hanging on the thread alone boy..your my cure from this ilitious world..come home now beng..

Image hosting by Photobucket
Please beng.. i beg of u .. come home...

No comments: