Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hate Tears Pain Jealousy Greed creed

Perharps i've been a jerk too much recently. Yes.. Indeed I am one. NOT recently.. always.


Sorry if i made any one's day bad.. really... i meant it.

Beng is lost. no news for him. worried and sad i am.. hating myself too. Deeep inside i'm selfish. I always wanted things for myself. I'm an ass. Trully. I never tot for others. I want tings greedily... for myself. I want beng to be there when i'm sad.... I want attention .. I want People to acknowledge my existence. I want all of this. Every ting i wanted .. i want it for myself.. nvr giving....always receiving.


I'ld complain i'm alone.. when there is so many ppl out there feeling alone too. I'ld complain i'm alone when i'm the one who wants to be left alone. I want to show care and concern... only to want to accept it back.I'm a parasite to man kind.. defect of god's creation.


Who i am hates who i've been... -relient K

No comments: