Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sitting up watching the north western sunrise.. creeping out of high rises..

I think its time i let go of my dog.. Whats meant to be gone.. willl be gone...Whats meant to be mine , will belong to me. Whats not won't.

I'm not holding to any hope that he'ld be back any more.Gave Up.

I know it sucked and all, but i figure out that its pointless brooding over it already. You might say that i give up easily and i don't love my dog much.. I'll reckon with that kinda statements made. Its times like this I want to focus on living my life better by forgetting the pain caused from all the sadness, just let me be and stop rubbing salt into everyting ok?

To the peeps who help me throughout this ordeal.. Thks alot, I meant it. Its through times like this u felt love ,care and concern from friends and love ones around u. Trully with all my heart.. i appreciated it.

Good bye beng.

I'm tired... just too tired bahz..

No comments: