Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happier Chinese New year !

WOots , its the first day of chinese new year! So exciting!

I've done quite some stuffs during the past week . I started my work at Aspec for my attachment, and on the first day of work , I love it already.The fact that I get to sign a private and confidential statement turns me on. I'm doing top secret stuffS, how cool is that . Shhwing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My boss is so good to me that he even gave me roses for valentines day. Double Shwing .He's a GreAtY boss sial.


Chinese new year is cool. I love it when it brings back relatives i get to see for only like once a year. The kinda food that comes about once a year too is also sweet. Then the activities like the bai nian thing, the mandarin orange thing.. and most importantly the ang bao thing. Woots, i can't get enough of those. I told my mum i don't wanna get married as i wanna collect ang bao , she freaked.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Any what , heres wishing you guys with better properity , fortune , romance studies and health in the year of the boar. (hope i'm not pseudo typing)~

No comments: