Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'ld let u over take me.. i can't and won't chase after you.

I woke up this morning with a very sharp pain on my knee.. its like its getting worse. Damn.

I did my stats paper today. I'm like so fucking screwed . I think every one is. The paper is like so fuckking difficult , so much different from the past years ones i did.I can see foams coming out of mouths.. i see hair pulling .. i see rolling eye balls.. Tsk,damn ken kwan. Damn his gay paper.

Cranked out , burned out , stress out, fuck up, I joined the guys for steam boat at bugis. Well, putting the stress from the exams aside , i've now got 4 days to play, before Itp starts. Jeeze, I pray to God to slow time down during these 4 days please. Let ITP seem so far away.. please..

We had this Ma la steam boat. Ma la = very spicy. Its really so damn spicy that i thought i'ld die if i drink the soup from the steam boat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Potent poison

Ay.. I'ma go enjoy every minute of my 4 days to the fullest now!


The pills won't work.

No comments: