Monday, July 16, 2007

I'ld like to give the liability away for free

How many times you find yourself stuck in this situation where by your perception doesn't coincides with another? What did you did when that happen? Adopt the new point of view? Strongly agreed that you're the correct one? Or maybe take a subtle action by considering the fact that perceptions are based on any ones character?

Well the point is , God , if he's there, didn't made us perfect to start with. He starts by giving us these little liabilities here and there for us to understand ourselves even better.

We all have negative attributes in ourselves no matter what, which we should identify and rectify it . The process of correcting our selves helps us understand our self even more. Through that , we can grow. Growth should be an end less cycle within ourselves and shouldn't be hindered or stopped.

By now i think ,if you're reading this you should know that this post is referring to you. I doubt you'll be reading though but the rest who have been listening to my rants would most likely know who that person is . I'm not here to pin point though, what I've said is for every one to read. I hope you'd find this post as an useful advice for what ever you do .

P.s. I'm not at all impressed by the things you did , or will be doing.

No comments: