Friday, July 06, 2007

Unintention sarcasm




I seriiously am getting bored of the orange skin lay out now.. Geeze, any color themes to suggest any one?
So , i've been busy the whole last week. Irene's back , woots , and i met up with her the day before. Its been so long since i've see her but when we talked plenty at tcc it felt like she just left us for a few days. Yep, every thing is the same, and its good~
Been visiting Nyp alot lately. Training for the outcoming matches , in fact, i've got a match later on. Sigh, i better perform my best for this one, quite crucial.
Hmm, school has been the same. Well, high lights will be from the arguements i had , in fact , for the past week, there are plenty of disagreements. I'm too tired to elaborate on anything woots, I'ld enjoy writing a sarcastic post soon though.
I'll blog soon again, cheerS!

No comments: