Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gokudo


Sheesh, I broke yet another string on the guitar, makes me wanna change a guitar...


So i watched this jet li show with Miss chiang yesterday , after much decomposition at mercury . I thought it was quite a nice show though we missed the first 10 mins of the show. I kinda got my interest back for triads and secret society. The show inspired me to start taking pictures that symbolizes the Japanese gang Yakuza or the triads. Evilness blending with crimson ... mmhmm..


So we hit Chinese garden later on at night and woots, it was not totally awesome but it was quite a nice subtle feeling at the lanterns display. There were plenty of Chinese characters depicting the various lanterns there , and Jeeze, It was quite a challenge to understand all of them.




No comments: