Friday, September 07, 2007

Things that turn me off..

Things i confirmed that will make me not like a girl when

1) You didn't call me to ask where i am and all and told me that you were there 1 hour earlier to wait for me.

2)You didn't slow me down and walk as fast as me and complain later

3) You didn't want to watch a show any more when we reach the cinema .

4) You took out a Stick to smoke infront of me and ask me if I wanted one. ( When you didn't told me that you smoke)

5) You answers a phone call in hokkien and starts speaking a very loud and rude manner

6) You fucking buy me lunch on the first date

7) You want me to meet your hokkien speaking friend when i have work like 30 mins later

8) You bring me around twit places and shops for twit clothings...

This will result in the following ..

1) My heart rate doesn't increase and i feel like dying when we hug..

2) I became digusted at the thought that our hearts are so closed to each other

3)I'll be seriously pissed with you

4) I will break up with you if you are my gf , and I'll not ever go out with you alone again.

5) I might even fucking hate you if you try anything funny at work.

ARGH, sucky day.

No comments: