Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nobody takes photos of me except gary...

One fine day , i was eating my spring roll and playing pokemon when gary decides to sneak up on me...




ITS THE GAY's BIRTHDAY !!!




Sheesh, i was telling him that he is now so past teenage butt sex days and can do some adult ass whooping . Happy birthday dude . Jeeze man, you should really zouk with us this wed , else i can't replace my guilt for not celebrating ur birthday .


Woots, I got a photo shoot going on for sai kong's dad, hope it'ld turn good. I realise that i've been taking pictures of things around me, recording almost every detail down , but ay, I haven't got pictures of me. So people ! Stalk me, take pictures of me.. and send it to me please.. do what gary did. Lol.


Just for the records, i'll leak out a photo that was taken during guys night ...



HERE~ we have our pig wanna be ern, rolling no the floor after quite some booze..

Ern, no matter what abomination , we'll love you all the same, be it something rolling on the floor, or served grilled with fries and coleslaw as sides.

No comments: