Monday, September 03, 2007

Yet another glamourous ending

Sheesh,once upon a time, Jc gets an off day from work and I'm spending all my day cooped up at home , doing my FYP work. Totally , exhilarating.

Right , i'm not blaming any one , don't get any wrong ideas now . Its just that , a moment of laziness or peace seems so scarce now adays. Especially when i have the phuas chasing after me , giving me shit loads of work to do. OK, as you have already guessed, this paragraph and the next is so gonna be paragraphs full of complaints. Thanks dvd for the encouragement, appreciate that man.

Lets see ,I've been an accountant, a sales man , a secretary, a carpenter, a coolie , a office boy and as well as the human resource manager at serangoon broad way. Well, doesn't that make my job looks interesting with so many aspects falling into one. Fuck it, the phua is exploiting the very goods of me at a bargain of 6 bucks per hour. 6 bucks per hour for god's sake , and i'm being sucked out of my life just earning 6 bucks per hour. Seriously, if he haven't gave me these two days off, I'm so gonna quit the job and head straight to the ministry of manpower to lodge a complaint. Even better, if i'm eligible, i'll apply for child abuse as well.


x_x


So , lately, I've been skeptical abuot the things i do , the person i'll be with bla bla bla. The other day i was telling ernest about how difficult its going to be , to be able to find for the one person that suits you. Thats like , 1 out 6 billion people. Fuck it, I don't know how many zeros there are in a billion , but wth , we all know that is alot. Makes me wonder now , how am i gonna be so sure that i'm going to find for the one lady that i'll be with.

Well, like i said , I'm being skeptical at such a young age that is. Jeeze,its just one of the kinds of moments when you take a breather and take some time to do some reflection . I have been telling myself that i'm still young and don't have to bother and all.After watching the show , how i met your mother, it seriously hit me. What if I , JC the almighty, DIE A VIRGIN!?

Ok,I see that many might go ahead and think that i'm actually going in the direction of sexual deprivation . NO i'm not. Its just that , if i'm going to fuck some one, I wanna make it a good fuck , and I want that person to be the one.Jeeze, and how am i gonna fuck the one when its like 1/6 billion a chance that I'ld find the one to fuck. ARGH.

Ok , maybe i'm being too narrow minded about the probability.Maybe i should widen my scope, do something like 2/6 billion = 1/3 billion or sth. Equate it out , minus gays and lesbians, minus married woman, minus old woman, minus young girls... So hmm, maybe it'ld create more possibilities.

What gives, if there are good people, there must be bad people to make the good people look good. If there are 50 strong men , we must have 50 weak men to make the 50 strong men look strong. If there is 1 sucker who dies a virgin, there must be fucker who dies , not a virgin. Period.


Ok, maybe this is not a complain post after all, more like its base on totally illogical hypothesis and explanations. What, you like to differ?

No comments: