Monday, March 17, 2008

A little clearer vision

Well, its just slightly past 12 midnight and we're into the early minutes of 17th the march, my birth day.Well, the past year was a pretty hectic one i guess. The last year in any course of your study is always the most gruelling part of the whole ordeal i supposed, so people, forgive me if I've neglected any of you for the past year . Hmm, probably that sound just too hypocritical to any of you but i really mean it .


With the official graduation from Sp, I'm also grown passed my teenage years as i hit 20. Jeeze, i think birthdays are great for reflecting on the past , and now that I'm at it, I think its been such a long way through out my teenage years. Now that I'm here, I felt that I've learnt more, adopts a different perspective and of course, made plenty of new friends .


I think it was last year that I embraced failure worst then any time before during the time when My Fyp project failed on the day of the presentation. It was also this that made it one of the most memorable times where by I had friends to fall back on and to support me after the fall. Of course, it was also last year that i met this wonderful lady named Eleanor Tan Yi ling who gave me hope when every thing was in a nought and stayed by my side to listen to my day to day complaints and love me the same still after I end my un-controlled anger rampage.Whats more, she even baked me a birthday cake on her own!


Well, I've not much to say here any more , just a big THANK YOU to every one who celebrated my birthday for me , especially the stupid girl who made the effort to call all my class mates and organized this lovely bbq session , full of surprises, and the peeps who managed to rendezvous a handful to have a warm evening of steam boat at my place. Thank you thank you thank you, i feel like I'm at the Emmy's already. Happy birthday Jc boy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.