Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little borats

SO ,for the past few days I've found myself a part time job which i'm working together with Chong tuck. The Job scope revolves around ushering and back stage support for the SYF 2008 dance competitions. While Ct handles the ushering scene, I found myself providing right stage support on the back stage itself. Its a pretty neat job I'd say for myself. I get to experience the Little mellow drama unfolding behind the curtains when the lights dimmed out and best of all, I get to see their performances closer then any one else could.


So for the entire of this week , it was the Primary school Indian dance competition. As much as i'm overwhelmed by the distinct differences in fragrance , I'm as amazed by the choreography put up by this little borats.


From the ankle bangles to the seemingly seamless face paints to the ridiculously blinged up costumes , I feel that the Indian dance would outshine the rest of the forms of dances in the week to come in the form of their vibrancy. Well, probably I'm wrong and I do look forward to be proven the other way with the fact that I would anticipate every day of my work more then any one else.


No comments: