Monday, March 03, 2008

Meet Jj- The grape thief!





This is JJ( Jun Jie) AKA Bee bee (note the similarity from the previous post) . At first glance he seems like any ordinary 1 year old out there so filled with innocence. How ever, I saw him performing acts which one would deemed queer , for a kid to do at such age. Hmm.


So JJ came over to my place this morning which seems like part of the ingredients to make today a great day. He came walking up to my room , bubbly and curious about what i was doing on my desk top. Fooled by his sweet looking face , i let him sat on my lap while i was doing my work and i opened a work document for him to type his gibberish rubbish in. It was something like this ,



ad asdfukfih4iadsjsdm,nhkl3rm;;=-


I decided that i wanted to do more work and leave him alone so i put him back on the floor and expected him to totter out of the room. Well, instead of doing that, he had to press the restart button on my cpu.


Since he is laughed so adorably after doing that , i decided not to chase him out of the room and let him play with my phone. Bad move.


HE started pressing the green button on my cell over and over again. Lucky he was just calling my mum who was at home then.That when I chased him out of my room into the living room where this basket of grapes my mum just washed laid. Then he started picking the grapes and throwing them around the hall looking like some eccentric.


Thats when the house warden came in and held him under her custody. This small kid causes trouble , big time. Cute ?

No comments: