Monday, April 28, 2008

The skin cancer protectant

So, i was complaining about how the sun is bringing forth an unwanted evolution in our skin colour to ernest every time we fished during the day. We seriously need to get ourselves protected from the harmful UV rays and sun block of any amount of spf doesn't seemed to work, so, while shopping around at beach road with my mum , I saw this.




Cool rite! It made me look like I'm gonna start throwing shurikens at people. This thing is also damn cheap la, its just 3.50 bucks . Its cheaper the the cheapest sun block i can find out there. Just don't be seen wearing this on board any public transport or so, you'll most likely end up replacing mas selamat.


Then while i was walking around more, I saw this damn sleek looking ranger cap. Which i think could make a god combination with the hood like this..

Not bad eh, the whole setup only cost me $7.50 =)

No comments: