Saturday, October 15, 2005

I won't be unrealistic and making empty promises by saying for ever.... i'ld say that as long as i could.. i 'll give it all that i've got..

So, yesterday there was bbq for the peeps. Ay , it was tiring indeed. I tink it went against all odds, and tings are pretty much in a struggle, but it turned out fine ~ Well just a little some ting to ge every one together for those who ask me the purpose of organizing tis event.

Good i see pppl i've not seen in ages coming back. BUt of course , i can see how different everyone is. There i was sitting at my corner... watching . Its a good ting i didnt cook much yesterday...tink its best not to , might worsen the fever. I tink. but well at least that got some of the peeps to appreciate what they have more and i still had plenty of chicken wings. Hur hur.

shall wait now to see who gives in and press the intiating button to organize another event bahz.

I stood up on ruben again. oww man , sorry lots. Dang, tink i seriously ate some ting wrong the past few days, making me sick all over . dammit. missed my bt ride.. and i hope i dont have to miss tml's event.

But i went to tef and got myself a pair of mtb shorts. Thats one of the many tings i've wanted quite nice. and a pair of tektro brake pads. Leonard was KIND! enuff to offer me 50 bucks for a full service.. i was like wth .. i almost shouted at him but well , i'm just too dissapointed.. time to look for another bike shop. Back to square 1. great.

AH mah is over to 'baby sit' us while my mum went for a vacation in tai wan for a week. That means i'll have a stern pair of eyes on me , my bro and sis 24/7 ,restricted sehz.. But oh well, i must still cycle more.

I'll aim to complete 5 laps TML!at bt, plz plz plz dont rain.

No comments: