Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Theres mud on ur face... big disgrace..

Its so sad today.. it rain... makes me sad.

Went to bt alone, at 3.. was supposed to meet up with the rest of the old ppl at 5.. i tot that they wouldnt want to ride that much lap as i did.. so i went alone.

Bt was saddening. I got mud all over me after just 2 laps.. The monkeys were laughing at me. My tires arnt meant for wet weather and the mud on the slopes are terrible.. i was having a sad time climbing them.

The old ppl came. They saw my polka dotted jersey and pants and bike.. and they decided to do road riding instead. hur hur..

THe road riding part was more interesting.. its been a nong nong time i drop a roadie ler. ay ay, feel so good. ang moh roadie some more.. hur hur

The mui fan and binjai park was nice sehz..

papa roach is nice also...!

No comments: