Thursday, November 10, 2005

Life is too short for regrets-Ms liew during gems class

Woke up damn early today.. stupid flu.. i nid my sleep..

Ay , so i attended my first Gem lesson today.. was quite cool i guess. But some how i tink its smth to do with my attitude or.. smth liddat.. Nobody sit closed to me today.. wakka.. its like.. there tis 4 by 5 rows of seats. two sets of them.. the peeps would be at the other side.. while its me alone on the other side.. totally isolated. Too fierce..

How ever , my group is great i tink.. 3 gals v 2 guys... one of the gal was rather crappy ay for her look.. Looks are deceiving i tell u ...so i'm not that fierce as i look.. Duhz.. Well , i found out that most marketing teachers have much wonderous story to tell the class and the teach today told us about how a healthy shit should look like. Its like 9 in the morning and there she went.

Finally bought the database tb today.. ay , 24 bucks for a stack of paper binded by a hard cover.. Its definately worth it... yes.

Am atttending my dbms pratical now. Look tis proves how slackky i am.. , great.. here comes that old lady.. and some one behind is yakking non stop.. shud up~ ..

No comments: